The Epilepsy Advocacy Network Provides the followingservices for those who meet the inclusion criteria:
- Case Coordination (Epilepsy)
- Clinic visits with a Neurologist in home areas or an Epilepsy Sub-specialist (Epileptologist), OSF Peoria, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Chicago Area Hospitals & Clinics, & Mayo Clinic
- Case Management (Epilepsy) – assistance with IEP/504b and other related services.
- Awareness & Fundraising
- Support Groups
- Skills Groups
- Financial Resources & Medication Assistance
- Special Care – program takes a team approach to help ensure proper life care planning for the future of a person with a disability or other special need.
- Transportation and Transportation Resources
- Yearly Camp for people ages 8-24 with Epilepsy
- Education Outreach
- Seizure Response Training
Want to be become a Seizure Smart School?
Epilepsy Alliance America will be happy to provide this education through our members for schools who educate all faculty members and all students as Seizure Smart Schools. Seizure Smart status lasts for a full academic year and can be easily renewed the following year by having a refresher presentation for staff and educating new incoming students.Please contact us to learn more about our Seizure First Aid, Emergency Medication Administration Training, & other training programs and resources. 309-472-6264 or email@example.com