- Case Coordination (Epilepsy)
- Clinic visits with a Neurologist in home areas or an Epilepsy Sub-specialist (Epileptologist), OSF Peoria, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Chicago Area Hospitals & Clinics, & Mayo Clinic
- Case Management (Epilepsy) – assistance with IEP/504b and other related services.
- Awareness & Fundraising
- Support Groups
- Skills Groups
- Financial Resources & Medication Assistance
- Special Care – program takes a team approach to help ensure proper life care planning for the future of a person with a disability or other special need.
- Transportation and Transportation Resources
- Yearly Camp for people ages 8-24 with Epilepsy
- Education Outreach
- Seizure Response Training
Support Group Information:
Homework Club – Each Tuesday 4-6
LaSalle – 1st Monday each month.
Morris Hospital – 150 West High Street
Morris IL 60450
Conference Room 2 at lower level of the hospital next to the cafeteria
6:30pm – 7:30pm
Peru – 2nd Tuesday of the month. NEW LOCATION – 6-7pm
Lighted Way Association Inc.
941 Sixth Street
LaSalle IL 61354
Park and enter on the Tonti Street side of the building
Peoria – 2 nd Wednesday of the month March – December
Lakeview Library – 1137 W Lake Ave Peoria IL
Quad Cities – 1st Thursday (Adults with Epilepsy) and 3rd Thursday (Parents/Caregivers and Youth) from 5:45-6:45 at the office.
4th Saturday – Adult Outing – Locations TBA